If you’re a busy executive who can’t do without the day-to-day use of your private vehicle, you’ll know how important it is to have comprehensive car insurance should something happen to it.
Our executive car insurance is comprehensive car insurance that’s specifically designed for middle to upper income earners who rely heavily on their private vehicles day-to-day. Besides providing cover for loss or damage to your car, we’ll also give you an alternative private vehicle to use while your damaged car is in for repairs.
Our executive motor insurance policy covers you for:
- Accidental collisions, overturning or more
- Damage from fire, external explosions, self-ignition or lightning
- Theft or malicious acts
- Damage as a result of floods, storms, earthquakes, riots, strikes and civil commotion, or while it’s being carried by road, rail, inland waterway, lift or elevator
- Damage to third party property with a guaranteed limit of GHC4,000.00, or death and injury for which the insured is legally liable
So how is our executive motor insurance different from standard comprehensive car insurance?
- We’ll cover the costs of renting a temporary replacement vehicle while your normal vehicle is being repaired
- We’ll pay for the cost of towing your car if you break down or have an accident
- As the insured party, you bear no portion of the claim as a deductible, and you keep your no-claims discount even after you make a claim
Whether you’re an individual living in Ghana, or a corporate with fleets of vehicles used by key management personnel, our executive motor insurance is the ideal choice.