Are you a company that uses one or more motor vehicles to run your business? If something happens to them, you’ll want to make sure that your business operations continue as normally as possible. Hollard Ghana offers three types of business motor insurance for your vehicles, so you can pick the one that suits your company needs best:
1. Motor Third Party
In terms of Ghanaian Law, the Motor Third Party Act 1958 stipulates that all vehicles must be covered for unlimited bodily injury and death compensation to third parties, such as fare paying passengers and pedestrians. Our Motor Third Party cover also offers you emergency treatment and provides personal accident cover for the insured or driver and occupants of the vehicle - so you know your employees will be taken care of. Damage to third party property is also covered.
2. Third Party Fire and Theft
This type of motor insurance provides cover for loss of or damage to your vehicles as a result of theft or fire, as well as third party liability.
Our most extensive type of motor insurance for your business, our comprehensive insurance provides protection to your vehicle/s against the following:
- Accidental collision or overturning
- Fire, external explosion, self-ignition or lightning
- Theft, burglary, house-breaking or malicious acts
- Floods, storms, earthquakes, riots, strikes and civil commotion while property is being carried by road, rail, inland waterway, lift or elevator
- Third party property damage, injury and death for which the insured is legally liable.