Being injured in an accident can drastically change life as you know it, as well as the lives of those closest to you. An accidental injury could leave you temporarily or permanently disabled, making it difficult to look after your family – not to mention the extra medical expenses you will have. In the event that you lose your life, you will no longer be around to provide for your family and loved ones.
It is important that you are prepared to deal with any major accident or injury that could potentially result in disability or death. When you buy a Hollard personal accident insurance policy you and your family are covered against temporary and permanent disability, and death caused by an injury.
Personal Accident Cover
Our personal injury insurance policy will compensate you if:
- You are between the ages of 15 and 70
- You have sustained bodily injury caused by a violent accident of external and visible means
- The accident has resulted in death, permanent or temporary total disability and corresponding medical expenses
Personal Injury Cover Optional Benefits
We also offer optional extensions to your cover for these types of accidents:
- Exposure to elements, starvation and/or thirst
- Burn accidents causing disfigurement
- An accident resulting in the need for a life support system for more than 2 consecutive days
Personal injuries can adversely affect your earning capacity, daily expenses, well-being and lifestyles of your family in many ways. Our personal accident insurance gives you 24-hour cover, which means you are not limited by the activity you are partaking in at the time of the accident. So you will receive cover regardless of whether you are at work or not when the accident happens.