International Jetsetter? Get a quote for a Travel Insurance Plus package.
This innovative travellers insurance is provided in partnership with OOjah and Europ Assistance South Africa. When traveling outside Ghana whether for business or pleasure, let us protect you from any risks while on your trip, and give you access to one of the largest global medical assistance networks in the world.
If you plan on travelling to an EU country, adequate medical travel insurance is required before your Schengen visa is granted. Even if the country you are visiting does not have insurance requirements for a travel visa, isn’t it good to know that potential loss, theft and medical expenses are taken care of? With flexible options, your travel insurance quote can be tailored to your needs as a traveller and legal requirements.
International Travel Insurance Cover
Our Travel Plus policy will organise and pay up to a maximum of EUR 30 000, for these benefits:
- Medical expenses and hospitalisation abroad
- Transport or repatriation in case of illness or accident
- Emergency dental care
- Repatriation of a family member travelling with the insured
- Travel of one immediate family member
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Emergency return home following the death of a close family member
- Delivery of medicines
- Relay of urgent messages
- Advance of funds
- Legal defence
- Loss of passport, driving license or national identity card abroad
- Compensation for delay in the arrival of luggage
- Location and forwarding of baggage and personal effects
- Delayed departure