The Hollard Premium Pack is a set of products designed for individuals looking for solutions beyond what traditional insurance policies offer. The Premium Pack has been carefully tailored to ensure that our customers can confidently go about their daily lives even when the unexpected happens.
Whether you are looking for personal insurance, business insurance or both, create your own individualised insurance pack using any of the following products:
Customise your own insurance package with our Premium Pack.
Hollard Executive Motor Insurance
- This comprehensive motor insurance policy is designed specifically for middle to upper income earners who simply can’t do without their private vehicles. Beyond providing cover for loss of or damage to your vehicle, it also gives you an alternative private vehicle while your damaged vehicle is being repaired.
Hollard Home Insurance
- If you own and live in your own home, then you may need wider coverage than traditional home insurance can offer. Our home insurance package covers fire and allied perils, damage caused by escape of water or oil, landslip, as well as subsidence and heave of the site on which the building stands.
Hollard Travel Plus
- This international travel insurance policy, provided in partnership with Ooja and Europe Assistance South Africa, covers you for all the risks you may face while you are travelling outside of Ghana.
Personal Accident Insurance
- Get compensated if you’ve sustained bodily injury caused by an accident, so you and your family are financially protected.
Hollard Office Comprehensive
- If you’re a consultant or a professional, this policy covers any office-related risks you may face. This can include theft, fire, breakage, loss of rent, out of pocket expenses and more.
Features & Benefits
Hollard Executive Motor
If you absolutely cannot live without your car, then this is the policy for you. You can also customise a package if you’re a business with vehicle fleets used by key management employees. On top of your standard motor insurance cover for collisions, fire, theft, natural events and damage to third party property, this package also includes:
- The cost of renting a temporary replacement vehicle while your vehicle is undergoing repairs as a result of an accident.
- The costs of towing your car if you’re in an accident.
- Peace of mind knowing that there are no deductibles, plus your no-claims discount is preserved, even after you make a claim.
Hollard Home Insurance
Specially designed for middle to upper income earners who own and live in their own homes, this home insurance covers risks beyond fire and allied perils including:
- Damage caused by escape of water or oil
- Subsidence and heave of the site on which the building stands, or landslip
- Cover for outbuildings, swimming pools, septic tanks, pipes and cables and many other items that make up your home
- Architect and surveyor fees if you need to rebuild or repair damages
- Cost of alternative accommodation or rent lost due to damage to the building • All-risks insurance on your personal effects within the insured building
- Liability for death or injury to third parties or damage to their property
- Add-on personal accident insurance for yourself, family members and domestic employees, as well as insurance for pedal cycles, business assets or stock in trade
How it works
How to claim
We want to help you get your claim resolved as quickly as possible. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- We’ll respond promptly, explaining how your claim will be handled and advising you on what you need to do.
- We’ll provide prompt information if any part of your claim or the entire claim cannot be dealt with.
- We’ll settle your claim within 48 hours once you have accepted our offer, signed and returned the Discharge Voucher.
To find out more on how to make a claim, please click here.