Taking Care of Your Assets.

  • Business Interruption Insurance
  • Fidelity Guarantee
  • Goods in Transit
  • Money Insurance
  • What is Money Insurance?

    Holding cash in your business brings with it a host of risks, so it’s best to be covered for unexpected or unwanted events. Hollard’s Money Insurance covers your business for loss, damage or destruction of money in-transit, cash in your safe/s, cash held on your premises (including hold ups), and/or in the residence of any of your employees.

    You can also take out additional cover to protect your business against loss, destruction or damage to any safe, strong room or till caused by someone else during a theft or an attempted theft. You can also get cover for damage to clothing or personal effects sustained by you or your employees, by a person attempting to steal money from your business.



    Find a Broker

  • Burglary Insurance
  • Fire Insurance
  • Combined Fire and Burglary Insurance
  • Office Comprehensive Insurance
  • Bonds